Monday, May 23, 2011

I heart cheesemaking!

If you haven't read all of my blog entries (crazy talk), perhaps you are unaware of my love for making my own fresh mozzarella ( peep the earlier entries).  Tonight I made some more in about 30 minutes flat.  Buy this cheesemaking kit  http://www.cheesemaking.com/store/c/1-Kits.html and have fresh mozza in your fridge, on hand, all the time.  Feel like caprese with all of the beautiful tomatoes coming into season?  Oh, good thing I have some fresh mozz in the fridge.  Want to make a yummy grilled cheese panini? I have just the cheese, fresh, and in my fridge. Making pizza?  I have home made mozzarella...let me just get it out of my fridge.   You get the point.  Buy the kit!


stretching the cheese....




Let me introduce you to my friend, Mr Cheeseball.....I'm going to eat him.

1 comment:

  1. If you ever have a cheese making party, I hope you invite me. I will bring the wine. :)

    ReplyDelete