Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There is another LAUREN ZIEMSKI and she blogged about me....

This is crazy.  I have been feeling low.  Like my many ventures aren't panning out, that I'm not having the success that I want, doors aren't opening etc.  Feeling like I'm constantly trying to "make it"....then my boyfriend finds this on the internet.  Seeing your life through someone else's eyes is kind of amazing. I need to be more present, more grateful,more aware of everything I have been given and am involved in.  My life IS pretty amazing. Thank you, other Lauren Ziemski for pointing this out to me ;)

http://lolofinallyspeaks.blogspot.com/2011/06/other-lauren-ziemski-has-been-very-busy.html

1 comment:

  1. Hey, LZ, it's me, LZ :). Listen: you're amazing. You should know that. Also, I think it's incredibly brave to admit that you've been feeling low. YOU finding ME during MY low was actually beautifully timed. Your comment on my post was such a nice surprise. That comment inspired my post yesterday, actually. (Go ahead. Go read it; I'll wait here). Anywho, I just wanted to tell you that it's beyond cool that we know each other now. You'll always rock in my book.

    ReplyDelete