Sunday, November 27, 2011

Things that happen in my neighborhood: The Red Hot Chili Peppers perform on a roof


I was on facebook when I read a post saying that in 5 minutes the Chili Peppers would be playing on a rooftop in Venice down the street from my house.  It was a weekend, so the bf and I grabbed our bikes and headed down the boardwalk.  We could hear them before we could see them....the music was loud and the people were starting to gather. We picked a spot close to the beach so we could look up comfortably and watch them perform.  They were actually filming a video for the song "Rain Dance Maggie", their new single.  In between filming, they actually played a few songs to the crowd.  Blood Sugar Sex Magik and Give it Away brought a bigger crowd and everyone was dancing.  The party lasted about 2 hours until the sun went down.  Super fun time. Check out the videos I took.....

No comments:

Post a Comment